Becoming a mom for the first time can be overwhelming for any women including myself. I have done tons of research and asked other moms what their must haves and favorites items on the market are. Here is what I think are the top must haves and have purchased for my new one, who will be here in less than 4 weeks.
1. Aden & Anais swaddle blankets – These soft, breathable swaddle blankets help baby feel like they are back in the womb so they can sleep—and therefore, so can mom! They have many different uses and come in absolutely adorable patterns.
2. 4MOMS Cleanwater infant tub – Color-coded digital thermometer makes it easy to set the perfect temperature for baby’s sensitive skin. Cleanwater Reservoir holds fresh water for rinsing
3. Orbit G2 travel system– State-of-the-art strolling: revolutionary comfort and convenience features for parents and children alike. 3DRotation™: ergonomically rotate-and-recline in one fluid motion
4. Timi & Leslie Marie Antoinette Diaper Bag – the Marie Antoinette tote is one of the lightest weight designer diaper bags on the market! It also tote makes every mom look stylish.
5. Baby Bjorn baby carrier – With a baby carrier from BABYBJÖRN you and your child can enjoy being close, while your hands are free to do other things. Bringing your child along to various activities is easy and comfortable, whether it’s a long walk in the woods, a picnic in the park or a shopping spree in town. Full freedom of movement for you, closeness and security for both of you.